• Handsome Vintage boys
  • Courir Nu
  • Surfer is changing on the beach
  • Spéciale non circoncis
  • Show us your best part !
  • Beach boys
  • Summer Boys 2009

Into the Wild

Vous le voyez le blog de l'exhib s'est mis aux couleurs de la fête des amoureux, mais le rose se n'est pas vraiment ma couleur.

Il me faut ma dose de vert pour me sentir bien alors je vous emmener "Into the Wild" là où la nature reprend ses droits et où les hommes sont 100% naturels !

You see, the blog of the exhib take the colors of the day for lovers, but the pink is not really my color and I need my dose of green to feel good then I take you " Into the Wild "where nature takes its rights and where men are 100% natural!


0 .:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Laissez vos commentaires sur OverOurHead !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin