• Handsome Vintage boys
  • Courir Nu
  • Surfer is changing on the beach
  • Spéciale non circoncis
  • Show us your best part !
  • Beach boys
  • Summer Boys 2009

Love is in the Air

On est jeudi et je ne sais pas pourquoi mais j'ai dans la tête des chansons bien "kitch" des années 80.

Plus précisément j'ai "Love is the Air" et "Sugar Baby Love", on a connu plus viril comme music ça c'est sûr mais ces chansons comme ça me met en joie. C'est surement le coté "peace & love" qui correspond à ces 2 chansons qui me plait bien ! :)

Et si vous voulez vous aussi revivre ces 2 chansons j'ai tout prévu, vous pouvez ainsi les écouter tout en regardant le blog et plus particulièrement cette série avec des couples sur la plage !

It is Thursday and I do not know why but I had in mind songs of "kitsch" of 80 years. Specifically I "Love is the Air" and "Sugar Baby Love", it was known as more manly music that's for sure, but these songs like that puts me in joy. It's certainly the next "peace & love" that correspond to these 2 songs that I like it! :)

And if you want to relive such as 2 songs I have everything, so you can listen while watching the blog and especially this series with couples on the beach!

2 .:

Anonyme a dit…

Love is in the Air, c'est carrement infernale.

bises pour les jolies bites!

Anonyme a dit…

cool !

Enregistrer un commentaire

Laissez vos commentaires sur OverOurHead !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin